2008年8月18日 星期一

Mandy :"i'm free"

Mandy为自己设计的告别卡。。。i'm free

Accomplishments in Life:
I do not have much accomplishments in my life at all¡­
My biggest accomplishment would probably be¡­ to deal with and settle everything before I cross over¡­Someone once said something about "Cancer is to die consciously"¡­ I truly agree with that¡­ Many lived their lives consciously but they left the world in a sudden¡­ Weren't able to say thank you to their loved ones¡­ Left so much grievances and pain to their unprepared family and friends¡­

I'm thankful and lucky enough to be able to face death consciously, because I am given the chance to appreciate all the beautiful things/people in this world from a different perspective¡­ and learn the things that I never knew before¡­ to settle the things that I have never cared before¡­ say my sorry and make peace with anyone whom I have upset before¡­ and most important ¨C to be able to say thank you and show my love to everyone I love and care about

Most influential people in my life:
My mom and Chuan.You have given me strength, courage and belief in facing my own destiny.
I have learnt so much, and want to learn much more.
I know I will be learning more in my new journey.
Truly thank you for enlightened me


My hobby and special interests:
Arts & Crafts & Paintings¡­ Very fond of beautiful things that are handmade because every detail required all the attention, time and effort¡­ and that's the "beauty" I see in handmade Art & Craft & Paintings¡­ The passion, the patience, the skills and the details¡­ I wish I had put more time and efforts into Art / Craft / Drawing and Paintings and started from there earlier without any fear and lack of confidence¡­ (I was in primary school and someone told me that Artists are usually very poor and they wont get famous and rich until they passed away?) ¡­ I didn't realise that sometimes we have to "just do it" instead of worrying too much about all the uncertainties¡­ and we should always "listen to our heart and where our passion is" and when we put our heart and efforts into it, things will work out eventually


Travelling¡­ Enjoy taking my time (without rushing here and there) visiting all the localities and checking out some local cafes/markets instead of going to crowded shopping districts or big cities. Love taking my time to learn and experience the culture and the life of the locals¡­ Even sitting around just observing around would satisfy me easily


I enjoy reading very much¡­I believe knowledge can be gained from books if only we know where to find them and have the thirst to learn.
I enjoy reading Art magazines as they give me inspirations and ideas and appreciate other's creativities¡­ And I love reading Non-Fictions¡­ I'm into self-help or philosophy kind of books that require some deep thinking¡­ My favourite book is "Textbook of Wisdom" by Edward De Bono. He has written many well-known books later on but none could compare to this one (no longer in published). Every page is full of GOLD!


Things I want to say to everyone:
I thank you all for the love & support that everyone has shown and given me¡­As you love me, let there be no mourning when I go¡­As we shall be happy for the dead are free¡­ and I'm free¡­They said, "Death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity"¡­ Knowing that I will forever stay YOUNG and BEAUTIFUL in your memories¡­ That, I shall CELEBRATE!! =)

I love you all,
my family,
my friends,
colleagues and all the beautiful & loving people who have crossed my path
May you all make the most of life's experiences in every way¡­And appreciate every minute of every hour of ever day¡­Don't wait for tomorrow, have confidence in yourself, and do not be afraid - just do it!


Time and life do not wait for you at all¡­


她是一个勇敢抗癌的女生
她为自己安排葬礼
她勇于面对死亡的态度是我们要学习的
她的离开让我们更懂得珍惜

1 則留言:

麻麻 提到...

The best way to predict the fure
is to CREATE it